Saturday 11 February 2012

Quits!

Recently my Mum and a few of her friends have started a quilting club, they meet once a month in our local hall - a lot of the work is done outside the club but the time together gives them a chance to share tips and get some advice from the more experienced quilters!

So, my Mum has started her first quilt and made quite a lot of progress already!



Although it looks fairly done, a lot of the squares still need sewing together!

Since I have now finished my internship I will be joining the quilting club and so it's my turn to start a new project!
I picked up a brilliant union jack pattern and a jelly roll at the Malvern Quilt show in 2010 and thought I would FINALLY get started on it:



I'll keep you up-to-date on my quilting and I'm starting to make a bag so I'll blog about that at some point too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers